Frequently Asked Questions
Below you will find all of our FAQs.
If you booked and paid online then you can change the date and time of your appointments yourself through our website.
Note: Changes must be made 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- Go to My Appointments from the navigation bar. (Log In if you have not done so)
- Now you will be shown your Upcoming Appointments. Click on Change date
- You will now be taken to the relevant calendar. Choose the new date and time you wish the appointment to be moved to.
- Confirm your change by clicking Update Appointment Date.
- You are done, if you now go back to My Appointments, you will see your changes have been updated!
If you have any issues, feel free to contact us!
If you are unsure which service your require then we recommend you book yourself a consultation appointment to discuss your problem and proceed from there.
In some scenarios the doctor or any other health professional may recommend ourselves to you and do not need a referral directly. Many of our patients self-refer to our clinic.
Biomechanics is the study of gait and human movement. Podiatrists observe patients for any alterations in the optimum sequence of events between the foot, the lower limb, and the rest of the body during the walking (running, cycling, skiing etc) phase. Deviations from the optimum, can lead to heel pain, foot strain, ankle, knee, hip, lower back and neck pain.
Insoles are given for numerous conditions and until we see and identify the problem we can suggest insoles if you are suitable for them. We would recommend you book an appointment for biomechanical/gait analysis online so we can assess the problem first and suggest our treatment method.
- Free online service that allows patients to control their own appointment in their own time
- View past and upcoming appointments
- Access 24/7; real-time availability and instant online confirmation of appointments
- Cancel or rearrange appointments at your own ease
- Reminders via email
- Safe and secure payments
We recommend that you cancel your appointments through your account at least 24 hours in advance or re-arrange it. Appointments not canceled 24 hours prior to your appointment will lose their deposit and unattended appointments will be charged at the discretion of the company.
If there is a problem with your appointment we require a primary form of contact to speak with yourself and in needed change appointments.
No. Your friends and family members must create their own accounts in order to book an appointment online.
If you would like to permanently cancel your appointment and not rebook / re-arrange then please contact us via email on: [email protected].
All emails must be sent 24 hours before the appointment time to receive a full refund and will be assessed according to the time stamp on the email.