Frequently Asked Questions
Below you will find all of our FAQs.
Can I change an appointment date?MebinIf you booked and paid online then you can change the date and time of your appointments yourself through our website. Note: Changes must be made 24 hours prior to your appointment. Steps:
- Go to My Appointments from the navigation bar. (Log In if you have not done so)
- Now you will be shown your Upcoming Appointments. Click on Change date
- You will now be taken to the relevant calendar. Choose the new date and time you wish the appointment to be moved to.
- Confirm your change by clicking Update Appointment Date.
- You are done, if you now go back to My Appointments, you will see your changes have been updated!
How do I know which service I require?acspsIf you are unsure which service your require then we recommend you book yourself a consultation appointment to discuss your problem and proceed from there.
Do I need a referal to come and visit?acspsIn some scenarios the doctor or any other health professional may recommend ourselves to you and do not need a referral directly. Many of our patients self-refer to our clinic.
What is bio-mechanical/gait analysis?acspsBiomechanics is the study of gait and human movement. Podiatrists observe patients for any alterations in the optimum sequence of events between the foot, the lower limb, and the rest of the body during the walking (running, cycling, skiing etc) phase. Deviations from the optimum, can lead to heel pain, foot strain, ankle, knee, hip, lower back and neck pain.
How do I know if I need insoles?acspsInsoles are given for numerous conditions and until we see and identify the problem we can suggest insoles if you are suitable for them. We would recommend you book an appointment for biomechanical/gait analysis online so we can assess the problem first and suggest our treatment method.
What are the benefits of booking online with us?acsps
- Free online service that allows patients to control their own appointment in their own time
- View past and upcoming appointments
- Access 24/7; real-time availability and instant online confirmation of appointments
- Cancel or rearrange appointments at your own ease
- Reminders via email
- Safe and secure payments
What are the cancellation and no show policies?acspsWe recommend that you cancel your appointments through your account at least 24 hours in advance or re-arrange it. Appointments not canceled 24 hours prior to your appointment will lose their deposit and unattended appointments will be charged at the discretion of the company.
Why do I have to provide my phone number while booking my appointment?acspsIf there is a problem with your appointment we require a primary form of contact to speak with yourself and in needed change appointments.
Can I book an appointment for friends and/or family members on my account?acspsNo. Your friends and family members must create their own accounts in order to book an appointment online.
How do I cancel my appointment?acspsIf you would like to permanently cancel your appointment and not rebook / re-arrange then please contact us via email on: [email protected]. All emails must be sent 24 hours before the appointment time to receive a full refund and will be assessed according to the time stamp on the email.