The New Way to
All our podiatrists regularly attend conference seminars where we continually aim to expand on our knowledge as well as keeping up to date with new methods of treatments, this enables us to provide the best evidence based treatment plan and advice for our patients.
What Conditions Do We Treat In Routine
• Nails- damaged, thick, painful, yellow, fungal and ingrown
• Skin- corns, hard, dry and cracked skin
• Infections of the skin such as athlete’s foot
• Foot odour, sweaty feet, eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis
• At Acorn we provide a selection of treatment options, if you do not suffer from any of the above conditions and have more foot and posture related problems then visit our biomechanical assessment page as this may be more suited to your needs.
• A full review of medical history and medications
• Listen to the patient’s concerns and needs to devise a treatment plan suited to your needs
• Treatment of corns, hard, dry skin, trimming of nails
• On completion of treatment, a soothing antibacterial spray will be applied
• Our fully qualified podiatrist will provide you with advice on how to keep your feet in tip top condition and prevent any future problems.
• Difficulty cutting nails
• Hard (callused), dry cracked skin
• In-growing, yellow, or fungal nails
• Athletes foot