My children and I have hypermobile joints, hence my interest in hypermobility and connective tissue disorders. I’m hoping to continue my podiatric education in this area. I came to podiatry later in my working life and have always written novels in my spare time. The discipline required to commit to writing has been a useful skill in podiatric study.
BSc (Hons) MCPod, HCPC Reg CH35052
I joined Acorn Sports Podiatry in 2019. I had worked in the NHS since graduation but had a background in working for private healthcare providers and knew I would be more at home in the private sector. I work in the Penarth Branch.
First Class (Hons) Degree in Podiatry – Cardiff Metropolitan University
POM-A: Prescription Only Medicine – Administration (Local Anaesthesia)
POM-S: Prescription Only Medicine – Sale and Supply
1. The College of Podiatry 2015 – Present
2. The Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC – CH35052)
3. Hypermobility Syndromes Association (HMSA)
4. National Rheumatoid Arthritis Society (NRAS)
Areas of Special Interests
● Hypermobility and Connective Tissue Disorders
● LCN Nail Reconstruction
● Offloading Orthoses
● Rehabilitation of Lower Limb Musculoskeletal Conditions
● Verrucae Treatment